Lampton Welding Supply Co. Inc. was officially started October 1, 1946, by Marcel L. Lampton in his garage in Wichita.
After two temporary locations, the Company built its permanent home in 1952 at 601 N. Washington in Wichita. As business grew we added more Team Members and presently have 103 Team Members.
More recently, on July 1, 2007 the Company bought an existing store owned by Wichita Welding. The Company continues to expand and grow by sticking to the basics. That means working hard, working smart and taking care of the CUSTOMERS.
We distribute compressed gases, welding equipment and supplies, and industrial machines and supplies within a 100 mile radius of our stores.